Send us your compliment or complaint

Your compliments, complaints and comments about PC24 and the healthcare services that we provide are extremely important to us and our values

Tell us what we’re doing right or what we can do better

Received an excellent service from one of our colleagues? Had an experience you’re not so pleased about? We are passionate about supporting you and learning about your experiences as a patient and about the care you received.

All of the information that we receive will help us to connect with our patients and the public more effectively and enable us to make sure that we continue to deliver the best possible services for you. It also means that if we are not operating to our high standards, and are delivering healthcare services that do not meet your expectations, you can alert us at the earliest possible stages.

PC24 has a policy that describes how we will deal with complaints. To make a compliment, comment or complaint about PC24 or any of the services we provide, please use the form on this page.


The aim of your local Healthwatch is to give the public and communities a stronger voice to influence and challenge how health and social care services are provided within their locality.

Your local Healthwatch can also provide information about making a complaint.

Alternatively, you may prefer to write to us.

Quality & Governance department
Primary Care 24
4-6 Enterprise Way,
Wavertree Technology Park,
Liverpool, L13 1FB.

Please use this form to tell us about your experience

    Other ways to contact us

    Email us

    Give us a call

    You can also contact us by phone on 0151 254 2553. This is the general administration line operational between Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5:00pm. One of our colleagues will take your details and a member of the Patient Experience team will return your call.

    Complaining to the Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman:-

    We hope that if you have a problem, you will use our Practice Complaints Procedure. We believe this will give us the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong and an opportunity to improve our Practice.

    If you remain unhappy after local resolution and independent review then you can complain to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. The ombudsman is completely independent of the NHS and Government.

    You can contact the ombudsman:–

    Or via post:
    Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
    Millbank Tower
    SW1P 4QP