Primary Care 24 is a unique organsisation and we are looking for an exceptional individual to take on this role. We provide a range of urgent and primary care services and have a strong focus on learning and continuous improvement. As a not-for-profit Social Enterprise, we work closely with people, partners and communities to deliver NHS services that are safe, caring and effective.
Primary Care 24 is a highly successful not-for-profit Social Enterprise with excellent rates of clinical staff retention, PC24 offers a supportive, enjoyable, team-based culture. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our GP led Out of Hours service. Primary Care 24 provides medical care to patients requiring urgent assessment, advice, treatment or referral during the out of hour’s period.
Pay rates are competitive and sessions are provided during the evening, weekends and bank holidays so can be worked to fit in with any other commitments.
In everything we do, we strive to be safe, caring and effective. We expect our staff to share and demonstrate these values as we work to constantly improve the quality of care we provide. This ensures that we have the right workforce to deliver effective team-working and excellent patient care and experience.
Our vision is that by working with local people and partners, we will promote good health and continue to be a leading provider of excellent community healthcare services closer to home in the North West.
- First choice of shifts and help shape the service
- £75,000-£90,000 pro-rata dependent on experience (15 hrs per week minimum)
- Reimbursement of 75% of indemnity costs (up to £7,500)
- Out of Hours enhancements
- Employers contribution of 14% for NHS Pension members
- 10 days paid study leave with development opportunities in Leadership Skills pro rota
- Paid annual leave
- Childcare Vouchers available to offset your childcare costs against tax
- Corporate gym membership, car lease, and salary sacrifice for bikes
- Free training
- Performance and Audit feedback supporting appraisals
If you are interested in working for PC24, please email recruitment@PC24.nhs.uk with a copy of your CV and we will get in touch!
Sorry, applications for this position are closed.